Thursday, July 9, 2015

Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle and Seattle

Seattle skyline across Pier 66 waterfront

Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle - and Betty MacDonald fan club fans,


Betty MacDonald fan club event voting will be very exciting.

Tell us your favourite city please for International Betty MacDonald fan club event 2016.

My favourite is Seattle.


If you ask me jealousy is sort of a very serious illness.

These people destroy themselves with their strange behaviour.

I'll  contribute a Betty MacDonald letter to Betty MacDonald fan club letter collection.


I own a very important letter of Betty MacDonald. 



I wished there was a relative in my family who met Betty MacDonald and Mary Bard Jensen.

However I'll share a very interesting Betty MacDonald letter which was inside a book I bought.

You'll be able to find my Betty MacDonald fan club contribution in Betty MacDonald fan club newsletter July.

I love the Betty MacDonald fan club motto: 


Sail away and find new treasures every day!

That's exactly what Betty MacDonald, Mary Bard Jensen, Alison Bard Burnett,  Mr. and Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle and Wolfgang Hampel did/does.


I had the very same feelings when I saw Betty MacDonald's letter inside the book.

As I adore the Betty MacDonald items by Betty MacDonald Memorial Award Winner Wolfgang Hampel I'm going to forward a copy of the letter for Betty MacDonald biography and Betty MacDonald fan club letter collection.

The subject of Betty MacDonald's letter is her family, friends and favourite authors.


I hope to hear from  Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Mr. Tigerli very soon.


Happy Thursday,

Jo


Betty MacDonald fan club

Betty MacDonald forum 

Betty MacDonald fan club founder Wolfgang Hampel

Betty MacDonald fan club items 

Betty MacDonald fan club items  - comments

Betty MacDonald fan club organizer Linde Lund